Saturday, October 25, 2008

Overcoming Trials and Challenges in Life

Through experiences, I learned that we can overcome all kinds of trials and challenges by accepting them as a way to grow spiritually and temporally and having a positive attitude.

When I was young, I didn't want to accept that I had a challenge. I saw it as a "problem" or a "punishment" for something I thought I did wrong. Until I accepted that challenges were part of my life as a way for me to develop my creativity and talents, I couldn't overcome them.
We must accept that we will have trials and challenges in our lives, some of which will be consequences of a decision we made and some just because we need to grow spiritually and temporarily.
I believe with all my heart that if we accept them and welcome them as a way to develop our creativity and grow, we will overcome them. Of course, we will need help sometimes, and we can receive help if we go to the right channel...direct communication with our Father in Heaven. He knows better and will guide us to overcome them. How? With patience and believing that He loves us, the only reason he allows that to happen is for us to develop our potential.
October 26, 2008 7:16 AM

1 comment:

  1. I am still working on overcoming my trials and challenges in life! This move is hard, as I miss my mom and dad. I am getting use to it, and am starting to get through the challenges it has brought me. I love my pre-school, and enjoy being an example for them. I think it would be great if you could come and sub or just be with me in my classroom to see for yourself. I think you would love it, and the owner would love you, too!
    Miss you much!
    Hugs & Kisses!
    KJ
    (Karensita)

    ReplyDelete