Sunday, December 28, 2014

Our most must precious blessing - Our family

For the past 7 days I have been blessed having my family together.  With this I mean all my children and all my grandchildren for Christmas time.  I pictured these scene over and over in my mind weeks ago and I prayed for this to happen.  I can tell you that God listen to our prayers and I think that all of us prayed for the same thing because it did happens.

Beside the gifts and the happy moments that Christmas brings; gathering all the family together and enjoy each other company is the most precious blessing. When there is love in the family we all can be flexible and cooperative just to be together. Sacrifices had been made for the whole purpose of being together.


I hope that you can love your family and accept them as they are.  We all have faults and sometimes we get lost on the track but there is a key to get back and it is repentance and forgiveness.  We are all looking for something and all of us want to experience life; this is a journey and we will learn, mature and find happiness on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment